- The Popper by W & P
- Popcorn by Petersen Family Farm
- San Juan Island Popcorn Blend Salt
- Hazelnut Toffee by Holm Made Toffee Co.
- Random Knowledge Conversation Starters by Word Teasers
- Salted Peanuts by Virginia Diner
- Shortbread Cookies by Heritage Shortbread
- (2) Seattle Chocolate Truffle Bars
This Artisan Gift Box is Delivered in our Locally Made Slide-Lid Gift Box, Tied with Ribbon and Handwritten Note.
Our Holiday Game Night artisan gift box is perfect for a cozy winter night in, full of local snacks and a little fun. This gift box makes an ideal Christmas gift box for any family, unique gift for real estate clients or a special housewarming gift for a new neighbor or friend.
- The Popper by W&P - The perfect co-star to movie night! This collapsible popcorn bowl provides the immediate satisfaction of microwave popcorn in an eco-friendly waste free format.
- Popcorn by Petersens Farm
- San Juan Island Popcorn Blend Salt - This super yummy salt blend is perfect on popcorn and so much more. It's, by far, their top seller and delicious sprinkled on vegetables, pasta, eggs and much more. Made in Friday Harbor, WA.
- Oregon Hazelnut Toffee by Holm Made Toffee Co. - (1) 4 oz package of Holm's Oregon hazelnut toffee.
- Random Knowledge Conversation Starters by Word Teasers - Challenge your knowledge with these 150 questions that will stretch your imagination and expand your understanding of this planet and universe we call home.
- Salted Peanuts by Virginia Diner - These peanuts are cooked to perfection in small batches. A treat to the taste buds.
- Shortbread Cookies by Heritage Shortbread - (1) 4 oz package
- 2 Seattle Chocolate Truffle Bars - Hot buttered rum milk chocolate truffle bar & peanut butter crisp milk chocolate truffle bar.
This artisan gift box is delivered in our locally made wooden slide-lid gift box, tied with ribbon and handwritten note. It makes a beautiful custom realtor closing gift or welcome gift box. Inquire about our custom gift options here.
“Kindness in giving creates love.”
LAO TZU, 6TH CENTURY CHINESE PHILOSOPHER