Holiday Tea on the Go
There is always time for tea.
- Glass Tumbler Tea Infuser
- Smith Tea Loose Leaf Tea
- 2 Pack of Seattle Holiday Chocolates
- Jonboy Caramels
- Compendium Holiday Cheer Thoughtfuls
$100.00 excl. tax
- Glass Tumbler Tea Infuser- This travel infuser mug lets you bring your high brow tea experience to your morning commute, your evening dog walk, your hair appointment, and wherever else your day takes you. 16 oz capacity, double-walled construction keeps contents hot or cold longer. Includes detachable strainer and infuser for your loose leaf tea
- Smith Tea Loose Leaf Tea – Smith teas are small batch, unique handcrafted teas blended and packed in Portland, OR. No. 25 – Morning Light loose leaf tea is a festive gathering of delicious and highly sought-after teas, combining flavorful Ceylons, rich and caramelized North Indian Assams and high-grown Darjeeling teas with rosemary, black currant and a pinch of cassia.
- 2 Pack of Seattle Holiday Chocolates – Our favorite holiday chocolate. Seattle Chocolates uses Rainforest Alliance Certified™ cocoa. 2.5 oz. Flavors: Milk Chocolate/Egg Nog, Dark Chocolate/Candy Cane & Peppermint.
- Compendium Thoughtfuls – One box of 30 pop-open cards featuring quotes with a holiday cheer theme.
- Jonboy Caramel – This box of delicious Fleur de Sel caramels was made by a local artisan candy maker in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.
- Packaged in a reusable wooden crate, with a ribbon and gift tag.
** Note: This package is available in our signature black gift box as well. Please email to specify.